środa, 8 sierpnia 2012

Hot, hotter, hottest


While temperatures outside gets to 36C, I'm not able to work effectively during day time. I work mainly at mornings and at nights. That is why I've got so many UFO's and unwritten patterns so far. It's to hot for me however today is a bit colder and much work will be done. So at nights during Olimpic watching I've tried my hands in dying again. This color above was supposed to be greys gradient but I received much more heathers gradient. So far so good and for me it's OK :) This yarn is Adriafil DLG.

Upały wcale nie zachęcają do intensywnej pracy, ale poranki wieczory tak. Póżnym wieczorkiem, kiedy dzieci już spały pobawiłam się znów w farbiarza/farbiarkę - miał mi wyjść gradient w szarościach, a wyszedł wrzosowo-szary gradient. Jak dla mnie może być :) Wełna to Adriafil DLG.


The next one dyed wool is pastels which I spinned in thick-thin theme. Hoping that this nice and accepted by me temperature (28C) will stay for longer.

Kolejna ufarbowana wełna, to moja radosna produkcja typu cienko-grubo (narazie inaczej nie umiem) w pastelach. 
Niech tylko ta chłodniejsza temperatura zostanie na dłużej... 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.