niedziela, 14 października 2012

Latest projects



Today there will be briefly because my boys are in church right now and I must prepare Julia for sleeping and Joanna for school. So I'm flying solo for one hour :) Let's get back to the main subject, I've done recently two baby blankets, one more is in making and if you're following my facebook page you could see preview pic.
 

Both of them are made from Medusa cotton Polish yarn which I accept only for blankets and using 3.5mm crochet hook.
 

But not only blankets were done this past week and the most funny thing happend to me and Joanna on friday when after a photo shooting of this hat I lost all photos while copying into my lap, don't know how it happend. Only this one pic survived. Fun times ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.