sobota, 18 sierpnia 2012

Windmill crochet application pattern


There's been a long time since I released last pattern, right? Well, it's time to change it because I'll have much more time for writting since hubby will be supporting me more often :)
 

I created this pattern of a retro windmill application for anybody
who loves unique buildings as much as I do. It’s designed in a very funny style:
with colorful propellers, sequins and embroidery stitches.
Use your windmill application wherever your imagination will lead you!


Pattern includes:
5 pages with 5 diagrams, 1 photototurial, 1 schematic and 4 photos.
Skill level:
easy and involves crochet skills only.
Written in American English crochet terms and available in pdf format.



Basic needs for pattern:
Madame Tricote Camilla (100% cotton), 50g/125mt     (1.75oz)/134yds), Altin Basak Miya(100% cotton), 50g/125mt (1.75oz)/134yds) or Schachenmayr Nomotta Catania as well, small amounts of different colors embroidery threads .

C - 2(2.75mm)  hook.



If you have ANY questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me at:
koalakf@gmail.com


Note: please read and respect my copyright info. THANK YOU!



You can find it at: Raverly and Etsy


Thanks for looking & have a funny time with crocheting it!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.