wtorek, 26 lutego 2013

Taralyn Slouchy Hat Pattern


For the week beginnig I'm releasing new pattern of Taralyn Slouchy.
Winter is still in a full glory here in Europe. I'm not going to fight against it and this project is the proof - I've got much more extra chunky yarns in my stash and am going to use it :) And I am not kidding.
However worsted weight yarn is already waiting for use too.

Cóż ja się będę rozpisywać, zima trzyma i nie ma zamiaru zmykać, więc i ja nie mam zamiaru póki co przestawiać się na "lżejsze" kreacje.
A niech tam się jeszcze gości póki co, mam jeszcze sporo extra grubiutkich wełenek czekających stosownego użycia :) I to wcale nie są żarty...
Na początek tygodnia pokazuję czapę w stylu slouchy o nazwie Taralyn.



You can find it and much more at:


Thanks for looking and have a funny time with crocheting!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.