sobota, 21 kwietnia 2012

Best ever knitting pals


When Asia get bored sometimes I tried to teach her how to crochet and knit but she got quite soon disappointed due to some difficulties, even if I told her how great she was.
When I discovered one day fingers knitting immediately thought about Asia! She was so excited with this technique and had to try it out.



She learned quickly how to operate with yarn and fingers only and made a scarf for herself before. In these shots this is her next project.

She's hooked (her words but I agree) and love to be my company when I'm crocheting and needless to write how happy I am to have such crafty company around.
I'm really dreaming that my daughters will like knitting and crocheting some day as I do. All depends of them.



When Julia saw Asia's successful fingers knitting had to try out herself too but in her case mommy quickly unfolded a hand imprisoned under yarn. Who said that knitting is easy?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.