wtorek, 14 lutego 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

In case you were wonedered why there's been lack of posts lately, below is first reason:


...an unfinished Valentines theme project. I mixed & matched Valentine's colors and all pieces shown above will be included in this design. All I can tell you so far that this is gonna be a jacket ;)

The second reason I didn't fit in time frames with it was a bad flu my kids suffered lately (Julia is still ill). Plan is to show you this design onto my dear personal model Joanna pretty soon and pattern release at the end of this year.

I'll leave you with my Valentine's sneak peek design hoping that colors, yarn and hearts would make your V-day more happier :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.