wtorek, 24 stycznia 2012

Double Cabled Cowl. Knitting Pattern.


OK, I failed with time frames and published this pattern few hours late but on my excuse I'll tell you that much maths I did last night with converting EU grams to US ounces. Thanks God I studied accountancy and many thanks for my iphone :)

I really admire cables, always did. My favourite ones are
those with interesting structure, so in this design I had an
idea to neatly combine two different types of cables but
not so typical. I wanted my cables to have a brand new
„look”. They are twisted in a pretty cool way which gives
a nice structure. However be sure that this cowl will perfectly fulfil its features to be cosy and warm.

Pattern includes:
4 pages with 2 charts, 1 schematic and 2 photos.
Skill level:
intermediate and involves knitting skills only.
Written in American English knitting terms and available in pdf format.


Finished measurements:
21”(53 cm) - 27”(68cm) in circumference
7.5”(19 cm) - 7.5”(19 cm) long

Basic needs for pattern:
DK Handspun yarn (100% wool) in raspberry pink or any other dk weight yarn in same color – MP: approx - 1.75 oz (45 g) – 1.94 oz (55 g); size 3.75mm (US#5) dpns and 4mm (US#6) dpns or 24-26” circulars in same sizes.


If you have ANY questions about this pattern (you probalby noticed I'm not native English speaker ;), please feel free to contact me at:
koalakf@gmail.com

Note: please read and respect my copyright info. THANK YOU!

You can find it at: Raverly and Etsy


Thanks for looking & have a funny time with crocheting it!

Ps. The pattern for hat is coming soon, ... and also for both hat & cowl together!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.