czwartek, 22 grudnia 2011

Frost.

The winter calendar already started but there's no snow around here yet. There haven't been any serious frost even. I enjoy such situation as a driver because really hate to scrape the car's windows and bed weather conditions in general but as a mom must listen kids complaints about "no snow yet". The weather prediction even says there will be no snow during Christmas! But snow in Christmas time is what I accept.
The day after releasing my frosty Balls & Bows Chain Pattern we saw in the morning nice frost covering all around. So I decided to take Julia for a walk to nearest wood to catch some shots.



Bench in park/wood.


Wood in white frost near my home (nope, I don't live in a village but in a city :))



And Julia enjoyed frosty landscape too.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.