piątek, 4 listopada 2011

Seven Years Ago...

...one little miss Asia was born! The 3'rd of October in 2004 was so shiny and warm like now :)


Still remeber that day as it was yesterday when I for the very first time hold my baby girl.


Giving a birth with Asia wasn't easy as it took 11 hours and finally ended with caesarean section to save my and your lives but, oh man, it was so Worth everything!


Now you are one proud first grade with smile attached almost always at your face, counting your six ratings like collector :) Happy Birthday to you my dear Joania!

2 komentarze:

  1. Time flies! And I think almost every baby sleep like Joana in pic n3!
    Happy b-day to proud first grader!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Many thans from Joanna :) I agree with you Sandra babys are quite similiar in these early days :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

 

2008 - 2013 Koala Kids Fashion. All Rights Reserved.